Paul M. Reiner was saved in August of 1981 and is currently serving as Senior Pastor of Salina Bible Church, The Church With A Bible Centered Ministry.
Paul Reiner was saved in August of 1981. Paul and Carol were married August 25, 1974 and have four children: Christy (Married to Tom Lex, Jr.), Matthew (Married to Tara Lemley), John (Married to Julie Kerr) and Andrew (Married to Lauren Howell), and 11 grandchildren.
- Central Baptist Theological Seminary, Minneapolis, MN<br>2020-Present Master of Divinity classes
- Appalachian Bible College, Bradley, WV <br /> - 2007-2010 Master of Arts program in Ministry
- Trinity Seminary, Newburgh, IN<br /> - 1995-2006 Classes in Master of Arts program in Biblical Counseling
- Appalachian Bible College, Bradley, WV<br /> - 1984-1988 Major: Bible/Theology , Degree: B.A.
- Harrisburg Area Community College, Harrisburg, PA<br /> - 1972-1974 Major: Food Service Management, Degree: Associate of Arts
INTERESTS: Golf (Only on days that end in "Y") and collecting football cards